Thursday, December 9, 2010

~Thursday Thanks: HOME~

(this photo is courtesy of http://www.kipperbush.com/blog/archives/158 -thanks Kipper)

I am thankful that in two weeks from today I will be in GEORGIA!!!! I am going to get to see my good friend Angie and her son Nathan-YAY! Then head to the beautiful city pictured above-Athens, GA! I have missed Athens like CRAZY! I LOVE that place, and what makes it even better is getting to see my Athens' "family"! I CAN NOT WAIT to see you Jack, Susan, Wendy, Christopher, and Daniel! I have really missed fellowship with other believers (I have a wall when it comes to finding a new church-a wall called laziness, judgmentalness, and fear), and am desperate for some good conversations! I LOVE these people, and feel blessed to get to spend some time with them! Two weeks could not pass fast enough!
"Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. "
~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

No comments:

Post a Comment