Thursday, December 16, 2010

~Thursday Thanks: A Break~

(I can't wait to spend time with the girls all together PLUS Amelia and Penelope-we are blessed)

So, I think I may have mentioned on this blog that I am going home for Christmas, and that I am a little excited about it!!! I know I have talked about it ALOT, but I am just that happy to get to see friends and family. I was going over my schedule the other night, and I am just so thrilled at all the people I am going to get to see and places I am going to get to soak in! Here is a peek at the Christmas Fun Time of 2010 schedule:


  • Wednesday: Work half a day, Load up, Drive 71/2 hours home, Stay at my dad's house


  • Thursday: Meet up with my friend Angie Moon and her precious little boy Nathan for lunch/Drive to Athens-have dinner and hang out with The Bush's, Christopher, and Wendy/Spend the night with The Bush's (church family that I LOVE!!!!)!


  • Friday(Christmas Eve): Get up early, get ready, help my sister Danielle get Penelope (her daughter, my niece) First Birthday Party ready!!!/Party like a one year old-hopefully see Hope and Crosby/Get ready, go to Christmas Eve service at Crossway (super excited!)/Stay at my dad's house.


  • Saturday(Christmas Day): Enjoy sweet time with Jennifer Micah and Amelia, Danielle Robert and Penelope, Dad and Marcie/Eat my weight in delicious biscuits!/Go to mom's house in Decatur (really cute, artsy town in a suburb of Atlanta)!


  • Sunday: Get together with Danielle and Penelope and my old roomie Tara! Hopefully hang out in Atlanta-dying to checkout Ikea and H&M!/Stay at mom's house.


  • Monday: Sisters reunited with my mom for some downtown fun Decatur style! Really looking forward to walking through the neat shops and eating some place interesting!/Stay at my bro-in-law's mom's house, so that Jen, Micah, Amelia and I can all hit the road back to Virginia the next morning!

  • Tuesday- Get up and drive 71/2 hours BACK to Virginia/Miss Georgia like CRAZINESS!

It is going to be a WONDERFUL trip! I am so anxious to be on my way already:)! All that said, I have a BUSY last week here before we leave, and I have alot to get together before we make the trip! I am also not really sure how much Internet access I will have when I am in Georgia, so I am going to be taking a little break from technology until after Christmas. Just so I don't get distracted from the things I need to be taking care of (I waste MORE time "glancing" at my Facebook page-ha), and so that when I am in Georgia I can just really focus on everyone-if I was Oprah I would say-"so I could be present in the moment"-;). I have a thousand posts rolling around in my head to write right now, but I am just a little bit off centered right now too. I think a week or so (and TWO 71/2 hour road trips of solitude) will give me some time to regroup a little bit! SO, I am taking a break now. BUT, I will be back after Christmas with more pictures than anyone other than myself will probably ever want to look through, and-hopefully-some fun stories!


Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!

2 comments: